On September 21, 2009, I had complete hip replacement surgery at Hartford Hospital. My surgeon, Paul Murray, did an excellent job. I feel so fortunate to have a condition that is completely correctable. I came to work last week for five half days. This week, I hope to work a full schedule.
While I was out, John Musante served in my stead. I could not have asked for a more competent Assistant Town Manager. Many thanks to John for a job well done.
It looks increasingly certain that further cuts in revenue will be exacted by the Commonwealth on Amherst. With state revenues not meeting previous estimates, the state has few other options but to cut revenue to the municipalities. This will lead to further cuts in town services.
As I learn more, I will keep the community posted.
Larry
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back Larry!
Post a Comment